Attend Applied Net 2017 and earn your continuing education (CE) credits at the same time during the exclusive preconference program. Take advantage of CE sessions to ensure you meet the licensing requirements of your state, while also gaining additional education on niche topics. CE credit programs span a variety of essential topics to enable you to best achieve your goals. Earn up to 7 hours of CE credits that will update anyone holding the CISR or CSRM designation. Spaces are limited, so sign up now.
2017 CE sessions include:
- Errors & Omissions Claims Prevention (2 CE hours)
- Examine the various parties involved in Errors & Omissions claims and their legal and ethical responsibilities. In this session, understand the potential exposures, how to minimize the exposures, and what to do if a claim is made against them.
- Additional Insured Endorsements (2 CE hours)
- Gain an understanding of hold harmless/indemnity agreements and the waiver of subrogation concept. In this session, you will identify the types of insureds and reasons for requesting additional insured status. You will also identify the problems created when adding additional insureds and how to handle or minimize them. Discuss the purpose, coverage, and limitations or exclusions for additional insured endorsements.
- Professional Liability Coverages & Solutions (3 CE hours)
- Learn why it is important to protect professionals from liability suits. Examine the claims made versus occurrence issues commonly found in this line of insurance, and review some of the basic Professional Liability Form Provisions.
Sessions will be held Monday, September 25 as part of the preconference program. Preregistration is required, including a $25 fee for each session.